Summit Fixed Income Production Support
Purpose of the job
The global team is responsible for supporting local and global complex applications for FI, ensuring the best level of service to business customers on a day to day basis.
The candidate will integrate the Paris team as a member of the level 2 FI support within this global organization
- Intraday support to users (FO / BO / Product Control etc…) on summit, and the different risks / valuations tools around it
- Batch support for Paris and other locations
- Gate keeper of the production
- Advisor / architect toward other teams on the global architecture (later on)
The below are some of the tasks that need to be done to achieve the above (not exhaustive)
- Work closely with the dev team
- Be the support point of contact and subject matter expert in Paris for this platform
- Develop effective relationships with end users, production and development teams, and be accountable for levels of client satisfaction
- Deliver continuous improvements to insure good monitoring and alerting
- Provide appropriate data on all incidents for Global Snr management
- Document every possible action taken to fix any incident in order to ensure knowledge transfer among the team
- Very motivated and curious, you should have a wide horizontal knowledge, without having to be an expert in one specific technology. Proactive in essence, you will have to be highly independent
- You must be comfortable with the different components the architecture is running on: sql, perl, dos scripting, Windows, Grid computing, ControlM.
- Knowledge of financial services technology and business-related requirements would be very much appreciated
- The ability to speak, understand and write English is a condition sine qua non for this role.
- A minimum 1 year of support services experience. Direct experience with front office/end users.
- Very well organised and able to change his/her priorities in a highly multitasks environment
- The individual in this role should possess a good combination of business and process skills and excellent communication aptitudes.
- A creative and innovative problem-solver, with high curiosity and interest into exploring a new problem. You should be able to work under pressure with users having very high expectations.
- Ability to work with offshore teams, and at the same time sustain consistent, high quality support